Grow through what you go through.
You can find inner peace and fulfillment by learning to listen deeply to yourself.
You don’t have to face your struggles alone.
Due to the everyday trials and tribulations that exist in our society, and my desire to help my community, I have developed a methodology to help individuals address, understand, and overcome challenges in their daily lives.
Individuality is defined as: the quality or character of a particular person or thing that distinguishes them from others of the same kind. As a result of this beautiful characteristic of being human, the therapeutic approach to addressing issues for each individual needs to be tailored and dynamic.
My no-nonsense approach to psychotherapy integrates WELLNESS coaching and assessment to help you:
- Welcome new opportunities in your life.
- Experience life without anxiety or stress.
- Love yourself unconditionally.
- Learn new self-care strategies.
- Not feel sadness or regret about the past.
- Establish genuine connections and relationships.
- Say "NO" to draining people and experiences.
- Say "YES!" to opportunities for happiness in your life!
Does this describe you?
- Are you a person who wants to live a more authentic life, but are struggling with issues that keep you stuck or repeating old patterns?
- Do you feel sadness, grief, anger, or worry?
- Do you experience feeling trapped, uneasy, or have difficulty making decisions?
- Are your relationships troubled or unsatisfying?
- Are you interested in learning more about your self and strengthen your self-awareness, but do not know where to start?
Would you like to feel…
- Aligned with who you truly are, experiencing more joy, relatedness, and flow?
- Comfortable in your body, more open to new ways of improving your well being?
- More connected to the people in your life, and have relationships that thrive over time?
- More successful in your professional and personal life as you continue to listen to yourself and act from your authentic center?
- Confident and happy by being true to yourself?
Therapy can help you heal emotional wounds and realize your potential.
I believe therapy can help individuals at any age and from all walks of life. I pride myself on the ability to connect with people and engage those who may feel doubtful or uncertain about therapy. I believe every individual was born with a purpose, and that with motivation, support, guidance, and positive nourishment individuals can thrive.
Take the first step, book your first counseling session today!
Check out my Q&A page for more detailed answers to some questions you may have! Please feel free to contact me with your questions or to schedule a session.
I am part of an amazing team of clinicians at TRU Integrative Health & Wellness and under the direction of Dr. Curtis Fox, PH.D., LMFT and the clinical supervision of Annie Kelahan, LPC, ATR, CPCS.
Tru Integrative Health & Wellness
3116 Maple Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305